Redefine freedom & transform reality at Skydive Auckland with the highest tandem skydive in New Zealand at 20,000ft!
Experience up to 85 insane seconds of freefall with views of both the east & west coast beaches of New Zealand, Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island and Mt Ruapehu, followed by the serenity of a beautiful parachute ride.
Videos & Photos
and Outside Cam
Videos & Photos
Ready to Skydive?
- Skydive Auckland is based in Parakai, North West Auckland, an easy 45 minute drive from Auckland City Centre.
- No experience required.
- 100kg weight restriction.
- FREE transport to and from Auckland City (subject to availability).
- All equipment provided, all we need you to do is wear comfortable clothing and secure shoes (trainers/sneakers).
- Weather conditions can change, so we ask you to call us 1 hour prior to your booking to confirm the weather is suitable. If not, we will help you reschedule.
- There is no age limit, but if you are under 18 years old you will need parental consent. 20,000ft skydives are limited to those 15 years or over.
- Please allow 3 hours for the entire experience (4.5 hours including return transport from Auckland City).
- Want to bring a support crew? Our viewing deck is perfectly positioned so your friends and family can watch you land!
New Zealand’s best tandem skydive
"The BEST Skydive I’ve done!"
Mitch was so great, felt very safe and had a good time!
I recommend everyone to do Skydiving with this company without a doubt! I'm from Argentina and my first parachute jump was with you! It exceeded all my expectations, without a doubt I will repeat it. Thank you Aaron, Monique and Matthew G for how you took care of me! They are the best!
Most amazing experience ever! So glad i was encouraged to upgrade to 13,000ft. All the staff were calm as and friendly. Thank you Aaron, Matt and Monique!
Amazing experience and professionally handled
Incredible experience. Cannot recommend this enough, and 20,000 feet is a great option! Aaron was a great tandem master and Monique & Matt G were super helpful for the whole process. Legends
Thank you for the mazing experience! They are so professional and my instructor Bowlzy was so awesome!
Miki “Caspa738217” T
I did my first 20,000 ft jump. All the staff were so friendly and helpful. I jumped with Owen and he made me feel safe and secure. Lots of fun!
Best time of my life instructor was awesome the team was great A+++++++++++😃😃😃😃😃🪂
The experience was awesome and my Instructor Aaron was the best at taking care of me and making sure I had an awesome experience!! Thank you loads Aaron, Jacob and to the skydive Auckland team!!!!!