Join Skydive Auckland for our Waitangi Weekend 2017 summer boogie!
- Early bird registration is open until 20 January and only $79! Register NOW
- Registration gets you access to 5 load organisers, use of two turbine aircraft, opportunity to participate in beach jumps at two awesome locations and thanks to our sponsors you could also win some great prizes!
- Jump tickets can be purchased in advance during registration, or on the day in groups of 5 Jumps on Muriwai and Browns Bay beaches will be purchased separately. Spaces are limited, with priority going to Early Bird Regos.
- All registrations for the event (even if done on the day) must be done online
- Registration will be $99 from 21 January onwards.
We are dedicated to giving you the opportunity to get maximum jumps, so this year we are operating with TWO TURBINE AIRCRAFT. Maximum lift power means formation loads, big-ways and the opportunity for you to jump your socks off.
See both coasts of NZ like never before, with jumps available onto both Muriwai and Browns Bay beaches.
- Muriwai ($99) – Skydive onto the beautiful West coast (lifejackets provided) and enjoy a sunset BBQ when you land all included. There is a cash bar, with discounted drinks offers and we’ve got your gear storage and coach transport back to the DZ covered.
- Browns Bay ($99) – For the first time we will be skydiving onto beautiful Browns Bay beach on the East coast. Enjoy a beer on us when you land (lifejackets provided) and we’ve organised an awesome dinner at at Deep Creek Brewery (additional cost) with cash bar available. Again, we’ll be taking care of your equipment and your coach transport back to the DZ where more beer awaits!
Spaces are going to go quick, first come, first served, so make sure you get your rego in NOW!
Our load organisers are ready to jump with you from sunrise – sunset each day. The plan is to jump hard, but we’ve got a lot to look forward to:
- Extra early registrations / dz briefs – so you can get the most out of your day!
- Focus on small groups to build the skill level
- Skydive Muriwai Beach in the evening from 7pm
- BBQ and Beers at Muriwai surf club (cash bar)
- Formation loads
- $15 hangi (traditional Maori cuisine) and FREE beers/cider at the DZ
- Day tape – see all the action from the last two days!
- The jumps are starting early!
- More formation loads
- Skydive Browns Bay in the evening from 7pm
- Party at Deep Creek Brewery with discounted rates and transport back to the DZ for more beers/ciders
- Late morning start (party recovery) – we’ll start when you want to!
- Load organisers available until sunset. It’s a boogie after all!
- Pizza ($10) & FREE beers at the DZ with the day tape from last two days and another party for those who can last the distance!
If there is any bad weather, we’ll be running seminars and Q&A sessions with our awesome load organisers too.
- NZPIA licence. If you need a temporary licence (overseas visiting skydivers) this is done on the day ($50). We will contact you with specific requirements once we receive your registration.
-AADs are mandatory. NZ reserve repack cycle is 6 months.
- You will need to have a minimum of an NZPIA B Certificate for any beach jump
Michael Smart aka Woody - Wingsuit/Freefly
Hayden Galvin - Wingsuit/Freefly/Angle
Kate Vaughan - Formation skydiving of all levels from 3 ways to big ways
BJ & Stevo – Experienced big ways from 8way to 30ways
FREE camping on the DZ with access to a shower and bathroom onsite
Parakai Springs Camp Ground- $10 per night for non-powered tent site and access to facilities
Parakai Springs Lodge
Mineral Park Motel
Get hungry, this February it's all on at SDA!